$100 - U.S. Address
$110 - International Address
$70 - Student
$150 - Institutional
Benefits of ISEPP Membership
- Community & Connection
- Join a diverse group of people critical of the conventional mental health industry
- Share your views, participate, be heard, and make change happen
- Connect with other members for growth and education at our annual conference each fall.
- ISEPP Journal (Ethical Human Psychology & Psychiatry) (EHPP)
- Receive copies of our semiannual peer-reviewed journal that publishes original research reports, reviews, essays, commentaries, and case reports
- Online free access to all editions of EHPP
- ISEPP Listserve
- Participate in daily email exchanges among members dealing with national and international issues
- ISEPP Annual Conference
- Meet once a year with fellow ISEPP members and other leaders in the field to learn about cutting edge ideas and alternatives to the mainstream mental health system
- Members receive a discounted registration fee at the conference
- Attend our Awards Banquet to enjoy camaraderie and the recognition of members for their efforts during the year
Join/Renew Membership!Payment by Credit Card or eCheck:
Financial Hardship: If you are experiencing a financial hardship and would like a reduced membership fee, please contact Chuck Ruby, Ph.D., at email@example.com or 301-646-6022.
Click here if you would like to make an additional donation.